This article will show you how forward emails to another domain in cPanel
- Login to your cPanel Web Host manager at http://ipaddress:2086 as root.
- Go to your List Accounts, in the Find option, type list and select List Accounts
- From the middle pane, click on the cPanel logo next to the domain you wish to manage.
- Under the Mail option, select Forwards option.
- To add a domain forwarder, click the Add Domain Forwarder button
- Select your domain from the drop down, and input the domain you wish to forward to
- Click Add Domain Forwarder button to add the forwarder