The following article explains how to create an email user in cPanel. You will need to specify the email address, password, and quota.
To create an email user in cPanel, please follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and connect to your cPanel Control Panel located at https://ip address:2087.
- Login as the Administrator using the information sent to you in your setup email.
- From the left side menu, under Account Information, click List Accounts.
- Find the appropriate domain and click the cPanel icon to enter the cPanel Reseller Menu.
- Under Mail, click Email Accounts.
- Enter the requested information:
- Email: enter username for the email address
- Password: enter a strong password or click Generate Password to have a random password generated
- Password (Again): re-enter the password
- Mailbox quota (optional): enter a quota for the email user or leave blank if you do not want to set a quota
- Click Create.