How do I create an email user in cPanel?
The following article explains how to create an email user in cPanel. You will need to specify the email address, password, and quota.
To create an email user in cPanel, please follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and connect to your cPanel Control Panel located at https://ip address:2087.
- Login as the Administrator using the information sent to you in your setup email.
- From the left side menu, under Account Information, click List Accounts.
- Find the appropriate domain and click the cPanel icon to enter the cPanel Reseller Menu.
- Under Mail, click Email Accounts.
- Enter the requested information:
- Email: enter username for the email address
- Password: enter a strong password or click Generate Password to have a random password generated
- Password (Again): re-enter the password
- Mailbox quota (optional): enter a quota for the email user or leave blank if you do not want to set a quota
- Click Create.
Was this answer helpful?
When a new setup is deployed, the default hostname is set to account_number.account_number. For...
When cPanel is installed, the primary IP address for the server should display a default Apache...
This article will show you how to create a mailing list in cPanel Login to your cPanel Web...
The following article explains how to create an FTP user in cPanel. You will need to specify the...
While cPanel does allow you to use the Spam Assassin service to filter spam from your email...