This document outlines how to configure your Windowes Phone 7 with our Hosted Microsoft Exchange service.
Please note your circumstances may differ slightly due to software version, machine or internet service provider configuration, however the settings provided here will assist with successful configuration of your computer email software.
When configuring your email software or device, please consult the welcome pack instructions for server information, username, password, and specific settings. This information is provided as a generic guide alongside your specific setup information provided by our team.
In the event you are not able to properly configure your email software using this guide, please visit our website and open a support ticket. Our team is available and ready to assist.
Before You Start
Check with your service provider to ensure you have a valid internet data plan before configuring your Hosted Microsoft Exchange service.
NOTE: Not all Windows mobile devices are the same and the information contained in this guide may vary from our model to yours, however the configuration remains similar.
1. From the home screen, select the arrow to the top-right hand corner of the screen.
2. Scroll to the bottom of this menu, and select "Settings".
3. Select "Email & Accounts" from the settings menu.
4. Select the "Add an Account" option.
5. Select "Outlook".
6. Enter your full E-mail address and your email address password.
7. Under "Username" enter your email address. Under "Domain" enter your domain name.
8. E-mail will now begin to sync with your phone. Your account should now appear under the "Email & Accounts" Menu.
Now your emaill software should be configured and ready for use with our Hosted Microsoft Exchange service.