This article will show you how to configure subdomains for cPanel sites.
- Login to your cPanel Web Host manager at http://ipaddress:2086 as root.
- Go to your List Accounts, in the Find option, type list and select List Accounts
- From the middle pane, click on the cPanel logo next to the domain you wish to manage.
- Under the Domains option, select Subdomains option.
- Type in your subdomain and choose your site from the drop down list
- Choose your Document Root
- Click Create to confirm your new subdomain