This article will show you how to create cron jobs in cPanel
- Login to your cPanel Web Host manager at http://ipaddress:2086 as root.
- Go to your List Accounts, in the Find option, type list and select List Accounts
- From the middle pane, click on the cPanel logo next to the domain you wish to manage.
- Under the Advanced option, select Cron Jobs option.
- You can select some pre-defined common settings from the -- Common Settings -- drop down\
- Click Add New Cron Job to finish
Or select your own variables